Welcome to the TreeTalk Virtual Treehouse 🌳
A place to talk, learn, reflect, and grow.
Hey, y’all! I’m Christin N. Dickinson, a Licensed Professional Counselor and the founder of TreeTalk, PLLC.
And I want to officially welcome you to the TreeTalk Virtual Treehouse.
When I created TreeTalk, I wanted mental health conversations to feel different. I wanted to create spaces where people could learn about themselves, ask questions, challenge unhealthy patterns, and talk about the things we sometimes don’t know how to talk about.
The Virtual Treehouse is an extension of that vision.
So, what is the Virtual Treehouse?
Think about an actual treehouse.
It’s a place you climb into, get comfortable, talk, think, laugh, learn, and sometimes just get away from everything happening on the ground.
That’s what I want this space to become, just virtually.
Here, we’re going to talk about real mental health in real life.
We may talk about anxiety and depression one week and boundaries the next. We might unpack trauma, relationships, grief, parenting, anger, self-esteem, emotional regulation, life transitions, or why you keep finding yourself in the same patterns even when you know better.
Some conversations may be educational.
Some may make you reflect.
Some may challenge you.
And hopefully, some will make you say, “Whew… I needed that.”
A Little About Me
I’m a therapist, but I’m also a person who believes mental health information shouldn’t only be available inside of a therapy session.
One of the reasons I created TreeTalk was because I believe mental health is mental wealth.
Learning how your mind works matters. Understanding your emotions matters. Recognizing your patterns matters. Knowing when you need additional support matters.
Mental wellness is something we continuously invest in, not something we only think about when we’re in crisis.
Through TreeTalk, my goal is to help people grow, heal, and thrive while embracing the wealth of a balanced, healthy mind.
What You’ll Find in the Treehouse
As the Virtual Treehouse grows, you can expect conversations and resources surrounding topics like:
Mental health education and terminology
Anxiety, depression, trauma, and stress
Boundaries and healthy relationships
Coping skills and emotional regulation
Men’s mental health
Women’s mental health
Parenting and family dynamics
Grief and major life transitions
Self-awareness and personal growth
Breaking unhealthy cycles and patterns
Therapy myths and misconceptions
Practical mental wellness tools you can use in everyday life
And sometimes, we may simply talk about life, because life and mental health are connected.
One Important Thing Before We Get Started
The TreeTalk Virtual Treehouse is an educational and informational space. The information shared here is not intended to diagnose, treat, or replace individualized mental health treatment or a relationship with your own mental health provider.
Instead, I want this space to help you become more informed, more curious, and more intentional about your mental wellness.
Take what helps you. Reflect on what challenges you. Ask questions. And when you need additional support, seek it.
Welcome to the Treehouse 🌱
Whether you’re already in therapy, considering therapy, supporting someone you love, working in the mental health field, or simply trying to understand yourself a little better, you have a seat here.
There is no expectation that you have everything figured out before you enter.
We’re here to learn.
We’re here to talk.
We’re here to grow.
So climb up, find your spot, and get comfortable.
Welcome to the TreeTalk Virtual Treehouse.
Let’s Talk TreeTalk. 🌳
— Christin N. Dickinson, LPC
Founder, TreeTalk, PLLC
Mental health is mental wealth.
Love this
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!!
ReplyDelete